Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday Lunch


Papa came to visit today. We grilled hamburgers and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather. I think I have a BAD case of cabin fever! I'm glad it's at least warmed up enough to sit on the deck.

Any ways... the boys took full advantage of their Papa. They played soccer and made fun of each other. Jeff thinks it's hilarious how Rick's hair is so white in the sun. Rick says Guy has "love handles". Jeff's pants are too big and and make him look like he has no butt, and Cole just laughs at all of it and tries to get me too take more pictures of him! See what I live with in this house full of men! Oh well... I guess that means I get to be the only "princess"! HA!

Hopefully it won't be a month before we get to see Papa again. But, he seems to really like being the on the road, so we'll catch him when we can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home