Snow Day 2007
Yes, it is true. If it snows an inch, the south is shut down. Ain't it great! I think teachers want the snow days more than the kiddos! LOLThe boys were up before dawn to see if the ground was blanketed in white. The answer--- YES! I know it's not a lot, but an inch or so is enough to make it look beautiful.

Cole got to make his first snowball. It's not snowed a measurable amount since he was a baby. If you could've heard him, "Yook Mom, I didn't know I knew how to make a snowbaw!" Guy had a blast teaching Cole about snowball fights.
Yes that is a snowman in front of the boys
(looks a bit rough, huh?) Oh Well! They had a blast making him.The boys collected enough snow to make snow ice cream. We'll have to call Nana later for the recipe.
After they were
soaked to the bone and half-frozen, they came in and enjoyed a warm cup of cocoa and a movie. Aren't snow days great? We better enjoy them because they seem to be few and far between these days.I guess I'll have to get my kindergarteners to do the snow dance more often. Guy's fourth grade teacher had all the kids to wear their p.j.'s inside-out and sleep with a spoon under their pillows. Hey-- if it works, I'll try it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home