Saturday, June 30, 2007

Family to the rescue!


As most of you know, I had 3 surgeries the first week in June. I am so lucky that Rick and Karen kept the boys while I was in the hospital. The boys had a blast, b/c Papa has a pool and playground at the RV park. They came back tan as could be and exhausted! LOL!


Angela came up to help the week after surgery. Then Mom & Dad came out to relieve her. They got to stay a week and then headed to Angela's for a quick visit. It's good to know you have relatives when you can't care for your own family.
Can you tell which grandparent the boys seems to gravitate to? Man do they love their Nana and Pops. I hate that they can't see them more often. But, for now we have to settle for quality rather than quantity, huh? The boys didn't want to see Nana and Pops go, but they enjoyed the visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home