Don't Get Me Wet! Yeah, right!

Jeff and the crew at the office worked like crazy to complete the July quarterly reports. They did it in less than a week. I think it's a new record! So... Lynn wanted to reward them with a day out of the office. Normally, the spouses aren't allowed to come, but we were invited this time! Woo-who!



John, Tim and Kevin spent the day fishing. However, I think they would have had better luck if all the "adrenalin junkies" weren't speeding by on the jet ski or diving of the boat, huh?


Lynn rented a double-decker pontoon boat with a slide and a 3-person jet ski. He also purchased a knee board and an innertube to pull behind the jet ski. Jenny is now a jet ski drivin' momma! She had never driven, but boy can she cut circles now. At least she didn't ram the boat like I did! Oops!

Lynn, Jeff and Adam were dare-devils. They were running and SAILING off the top deck, then sliding upside-down off the slide. They even got Jenny to try it!


Brittany just LOVES being pulled on the innertube, especially when Lynn tried to stand on her back. HA!
John, Tim and Kevin spent the day fishing. However, I think they would have had better luck if all the "adrenalin junkies" weren't speeding by on the jet ski or diving of the boat, huh?

Thea and I were stuck on the boat to sit and watch. She had exploratory surgery a few days before the outing and I am banned from getting in the lake due to germs. So we got a good laugh watching everyone. It was a great day even though it was cool. The sun finally came out around
2:00 and it felt awesome!
2:00 and it felt awesome!We will definitely have to get out on the lake and do this again!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home