Christmas Morning
The boys did so well! They actually let us sleep... until 6:45. But, they did stay in the guest room and wait to come out until we called them. Guy spotted the stocking first! Santa had left a Diet
coke and mentos experiment for each of them. Cole noticed the note that Santa wrote to him thanking him for the cookies.
Guy had a "grown up" Christmas. He received a Zoo tycoon game, a guitar stand, clothes, books, 3 CD's and a new DS case and styluses. I think the only "toy" that he got was a set of Legos, which he loves because it will create 3 different vehicles.

Jeff received a new dress shirt, 2 ties, some casual shirts and new phone clips (because he's broke 2 or 3 this year!)

Cole made out like a bandit in the Cars department. He received 3 vehicles from Cars the Movie, a Mack truck for Lightning McQueen to go into, a Cars pencil case, notebooks, folders, and pencils, books, 2 new pairs of shoes, a CD walkman, an alarm clock, and his first cook book.

I got a massage, spa manicure, and spa pedicure (90 minutes- I can't wait!), a new crockpot (I have really been wanting a new one), and cash to go on a shopping spree. I'm horrible about not buying clothes for myself. I always get frustrated and end up spending my money on the kids and Jeff. It's just more fun that way. You know?
Aunt Leslie sent Guy a telescope. Which we will have to watch because he's already discovered he can see the houses across the street real well! Cole received a Ratatouille game for his Leapster. They were so excited!
The rest of our morning was spent eating a yummy breakfast and playing with the new gifts. Doesn't Cole look cool in his new tennis shoes and listening to the CD player? lol! We couldn't find Guy. He was upstairs listening to his new CD's, too. Man, he's growing up too fast!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home