The Crayon Saga
Praise the Lord!!!!! After 2 hours of ironing my clothes with brown paper sack, scraping with my finger nails and a whole bottle of Spray-n-Wash... the crayon marks are gone!
The tips of my fingers are white and feel weird. Maybe I wasn't supposed to touch the Spray-n-Wash solution so much. After I cleaned everything, I read the bottle and it said wash hand immediately. OOPS!
Anyhow, I have saved the blue jeans. Thank you to all of your prayers that went up in my jeans behalf (I am TOTALLY being silly, not disrespectful). I am, however, very glad I got all the crayon out of our clothes.
O.K. enough... I just thought I'd share.
Post at ya, later!
The tips of my fingers are white and feel weird. Maybe I wasn't supposed to touch the Spray-n-Wash solution so much. After I cleaned everything, I read the bottle and it said wash hand immediately. OOPS!
Anyhow, I have saved the blue jeans. Thank you to all of your prayers that went up in my jeans behalf (I am TOTALLY being silly, not disrespectful). I am, however, very glad I got all the crayon out of our clothes.
O.K. enough... I just thought I'd share.
Post at ya, later!

1 Comments:
Hey Shelby,
There is nothing wrong with praying for blue jeans...I bet I have sent up a few prayers when I open the dryer door to find a tube of Chapstick, now empty, and praying that it dissolved into the water..not on our clothes!!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
<< Home