Don't Blink
In the past few years I've been keeping up with my friends and family via Facebook. But my mom prefers this method of chronicaling my life, so I'm goinmg to do better about keeping up on here. I have sooooo much to cathc people up on, that I think it woyuld be too hard to do it all in a post. I'll try to post some pictures from the past few years later, but for now... Let's start with today.
Last night Guy swam against Dalton. They are an AMAZING team that is about 3-4 times the size of ours! However, we held our own. They beat us, but only but ONE POINT! I consider that quite an accomplishment. Guy swam another personal best on backstroke. He amazes me how well he's doing after only swimming for a year. It's so good to see him succeed at something that also brings him joy.
I can only post a smidgen of what's going on in our lives, because today is a perfect example of the hectic life we lead. Jeff took Cole to the church for drama practice. He has a part in the Musical tomorrow. Then at 2:00 we'll pick him up and head 1 1/2 hours away to Oakridge for his first big invitational meet. He's going to swim the back, free and breast today. GO COLEY!!!
As I got ready to post today, I flipped back through the old pictures, and MAN have the boys grown! Mom, I promise post some recent pictures, so you can have them for your scrapbook! :)
Love ya and stay warm... IT'S FREEZING OUTSIDE!
Last night Guy swam against Dalton. They are an AMAZING team that is about 3-4 times the size of ours! However, we held our own. They beat us, but only but ONE POINT! I consider that quite an accomplishment. Guy swam another personal best on backstroke. He amazes me how well he's doing after only swimming for a year. It's so good to see him succeed at something that also brings him joy.
I can only post a smidgen of what's going on in our lives, because today is a perfect example of the hectic life we lead. Jeff took Cole to the church for drama practice. He has a part in the Musical tomorrow. Then at 2:00 we'll pick him up and head 1 1/2 hours away to Oakridge for his first big invitational meet. He's going to swim the back, free and breast today. GO COLEY!!!
As I got ready to post today, I flipped back through the old pictures, and MAN have the boys grown! Mom, I promise post some recent pictures, so you can have them for your scrapbook! :)
Love ya and stay warm... IT'S FREEZING OUTSIDE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home